Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

Well I think that Clint had a rather enjoyable day today.  We didn't give him breakfast in bed because he was the first one up and dressed for church.  Plus he doesn't really like breakfast anyway.  We all got up (the rest of us) and got ready for church and went.  There were some really good talks about fathers and my primary class went well.  By the end of church Clint was loaded up with sweets.  The R.S. made cookies for the fathers and the primary brought milky ways for the kids to give to their dad's.  So Clint got 4 candy bars and 4 cookies.  I guess it pays off to have lots of kids, huh?  When we came home the kids and I got our gifts ready for him and gave them to him.  Abby made a picture frame with her picture in it.  Elsa made a paper shirt and tie and a hankerchief with a baseball, mitt, and a bat painted on it.  (She made it in school).  Calvin got a rock and mod podge words like super cool, strong, smart, etc on it.  then he made a card.  (in school as well).  Dallin made a shirt that says "You Rock, Dad!"  and I made a card for him, then the kids and I signed it.  Clint was quite happy with all of his gifts.  I think he felt special today.  Oh yeah, and then he took a nap.  Later tonight we all played Wii sports together.  It was fun!

How was your Fathers day?  Hope it was a good one too!

No comments: