Friday, December 07, 2007

It 's the most wonderful time of the year

Tonight we decorated our Christmas tree. First though, Clint took the kids to practice for the Christmas party tomorrow night. They're doing some sort of short skit. I'll tell more about it when I see it tomorrow night. Anyway, Clint is supposed to play a single father w/ four kids. Then, later we decorated the tree. The kids did pretty good putting the ornaments on and not clumping them together. Dallin and Calvin helped Elsa and Abby put their's in good places, although there were still some branches weighed down by 3 or 4 ornaments, so after the kids went to bed I went to work spreading them out. It's so fun to celebrate this holiday with my children. Clint and I both love to watch our kids grow closer to our Savior especially at this time of year. Sure it's fun to make gingerbread houses, bake cookies, and visit Santa at the mall, but they also understand the true meaning of Christmas and that is what makes this holiday season so fun.
Here are some pict's; Elsa was the lucky one this year and got to put the star on the tree. (With help of Daddy) Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
I just thought I would put this cute picture of Grandma holding her 8th grandchild. He's a cutie!

No comments: