Saturday, January 05, 2008

Christmas 2007

Here is Adorable Abby in front of the tree. I thought I would get the kids by the tree before I took it down. It was right after church, so that is why Abby is still in her church clothes and the rest of the kids are not. (Not to mention, everyone else can change their own clothes.) Cute Elsa
Dynamic Dallin

Courageous Calvin
Here are the kids in their Christmas p.j.'s. We made it a tradition to open 1 gift on Christmas eve and that gift is new p.j.'s. (Usually a Christmas theme) I think I like the gifts being p.j.'s more than the kids do, as opposed to toys, but I think that they'll appreciate them more when they are older.

1 comment:

Hannah Stevenson said...

ADORABLE!!!! I love Abby's church dress...she looks like a little princess. Love the pajama tradition. Jeff and I talked about doing that tradition too.