Thursday, September 03, 2009

Pinkalicious

On Sunday the girls and I made pink cupcakes after the book, "Pinkalicious". If you've never read this book, it's a pretty cute book and the girls have wanted me to read it just about every night since we got it at the schools book fair back in June. The girls even help me read it by saying the words before I do. For example at the beginning it says,"It was a rainy day, too rainy to go outside. Mom said, " Let's make cupcakes, what color do you want?" Then the girls chime in, "Pink, I said, pink,pink,pink." And that's how it goes all through the book and I love it. If you have little girls, who love the color pink, then I strongly suggest this book. It's way cute. Here are the cupcakes we made....and they were PINKALIOUS! (Even the boys loved them....of course who doesn't like cupcakes?)

2 comments:

OurLittleFamily said...

How cute and fun! I have never heard about that book. I love the color pink. Maybe I should read that book the next time we are at the library. The cupcakes look super yummy. PINK!

RuthandJordan said...

Sounds like a fun book, especially if the people who read it end up making cupcakes! Maybe I'll get it for Ruth...