Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can she really be 4?

It doesn't seem that long ago that we celebrated Abby's 3rd birthday. I can't believe my baby is 4 years old. We had a nice little family party at home. Since her birthday was on Sunday and I didn't get invitations out in time for a "friends" party. That's o.k., there's always next year. She was VERY happy with the way her birthday went anyway. Here are some pictures of the celebration. But first I wanted to start a little tradition that I've seen other people do and I thought it was such a great idea. I want to tell 4 things I love about Abby and how she's grown in the past year. 4 because, well, she's 4...

1. She keeps our lives fun and interesting(and gives me something to blog about).
For example; her hair cuts, making pancakes, etc.
2. She loves her brothers and sister.
3. She's learned that it's o.k. to go to primary, preschool, and friends houses, and stay by herself and she doesn't need her Mom ALL the time and she can still have fun.
4. She's so smart. She loves to write her letters, esp. the letter A.

I could go on, but she's only 4...here are some pictures from her birthday...This cute cookie bouquet was from the Singers from San Antonio. She LOVED it! As you can see in the center picture. She just stared at it for about the first 5 minutes after getting it delivered.We didn't want to eat it because it was so cute, but we ate it for our family night treat. They were delicious!

These are her presents from her mom and dad and brothers and sister. She was so excited! What kid isn't excited on their birthday?
All she wanted was a rainbow cake.
I love this age, they're so easy to please.

More presents....the clothes and princess game was from Aunt Lisa, thanks Aunt Lisa. The muffin mix, apron, and cooking stuff, ingenious by the way, was from Grandma and Papa, Thanks Grandma and Papa. She loved it, and wanted to make blueberry muffins right then.
She made them the very next morning for breakfast. Everybody loved them!

No comments: