Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Day 2 August Journal Prompt

Today we write about what were grateful for! 
I have a lot of things that I am grateful for, like material things. But what I want to express thanks for is my talents and abilities.  I went jogging this morning and it was so hard to get out of bed.  I am so glad I pushed myself and did it.  As I think of that I think how grateful I am to have two legs that work and a healthy body to run with.  I'm also grateful for my talents to sew and crochet.  I love both of those hobbies of mine. It's so much fun to be able to sit down and see what I want to crochet or sew and just do it.  With and without a pattern.

 I would a picture of me running, but I'm not the most flattering runner.  Haha!  I'm also grateful for my husband and my kids and my parents who taught me to love God and love myself.  They were the best examples for me as I grew up.  I'm also grateful for my one and only sister.  She has always been my rock!  We had and still have great times!  It wasn't too easy growing up in a family of 4 brothers.  They were annoying like brothers can be, but I am grateful for them as well.  I really did have such a happy childhood!  I am grateful to be a wife and mom!  At times it can be tough, but those tough times make the good times that much sweeter! 
I love my life!

What are you grateful for?

Thanks for coming over!

Britta

No comments: