Thursday, August 03, 2017

Day 3 of August Journal Writing

Just when the caterpillar thought his life was ending, he turned into a butterfly.
                                                                                              Proverb

When I saw this journal prompt this morning I thought it would be tough to write about, but as I thought it through out the day and as I'm pondering on it as I'm writing right now, I'm thinking that this is a pretty cool thought.  I mean, how many times do we go through life at times thinking that our lives are over, we've hit rock bottom, how are we gonna get out of this one...When I was in church this last Sunday, we were talking about trials in sunday school and how the Lord doesn't give us trials to punish us but to refine us.  He's making diamonds out of us.  Next time I feel like this caterpillar, I'm going to get down on my knees and thank Heavenly Father for my trials, then kindly ask Him to help me through it. 

Good night!

Britta

No comments: