Sunday, April 05, 2009

Remember the good ol' days

I was up LATE tonight (I'm so dumb) trying to get some little conference packets ready for the kids, to watch general conference tomorrow. (I remember how much my brothers and sister loved it when our Dad did that for us.) Anyway, while I was putting them together I was watching home movies on my computer and came across this one that I had forgotten about. (I didn't forget that we did this, but that I took video of it). I'm so glad I did, Dallin and Calvin and Elsa are so little I can't believe how fast time flew by. I can't believe Dallin is going to be 10 next Saturday. Can I really be the mother of a 10 year old. And Calvin and Elsa are 8 and 6. Ahhh! Which means I'm getting up there too. I love my life though and am proud of my age. As long as I have my family I say bring it on old age. Enjoy the video!

5 comments:

sarah said...

Happy Easter and Conference! Really cute video too! I love how you can tell it is at the Sparks house.

~Cedric and Sarah

Cedric Anderson said...

SUPER-CUTE!

Cnbztribe said...

Thanks guys!

RuthandJordan said...

I had to risk waking Massey to watch the video and now to comment, but it was worth it! Good job Britta and way to be a great mom, making the conference packs and stuff, you're the best.

Hannah Stevenson said...

You ARE the best! I can't believe how little Elsa was...she reminded me a little of Laurel.