Sunday, October 04, 2009

Baking muffins

Last Monday, Abby and I made blueberry muffins for breakfast. She was so excited! She loves to help me in the kitchen. Whether it's making dinner, cookies, bread, or even doing the dishes. I love having her in the kitchen with me and I hope she never loses her love for being right next to me, helping, cooking and learning new things.
The muffins were D-lious!
Thanks Grandma and Papa for the cooking set and muffin mix.
Maybe when Grandma and Aunt Hannah come Abby and Grandma can make something together. Abby would LOVE it!

2 comments:

OurLittleFamily said...

She is so cute! Her and James would love to bake together...James loves making cookies and all sorts of stuff with me & Anthony. How cute!

Ruth said...

Britta you're such a good mom.
I'm sure Aby will always want to be next to you, I doubt she'll ever lose her love for being right next to you. I can tell all your kids love you because you're so good to them.