Thursday, March 24, 2011

Achieving great heights

Everyday, just about, when I pick the kids up from school, I let them play on the playground for a while.  And everyday Abby has been trying to go across on the monkey bars.  At first she could only get to the second bar, but now she can go all the way to where the monkey bars turn. (The monkey bars go in a semi-circle.)  I'm so proud that she wants this so much that she tries everyday.  Someday she will get across the whole semi-circle.

Elsa likes to try too. 

Love the tongue!


I didn't get her going all the way to where they turn, but you get the idea.
We also went to the library to let the kids pick out new books.  The boys got new library cards. (Their's were expired.)  and the girls had fun looking at books and doing puzzles.  Then, we checked out a huge mountain of books, and came home ate dinner quickly, then Calvin, Abby and me went to our old ward's pack meeting so that Calvin could receive his awards.  He earned the outdoorsman, athlete, and geologist pins for webelos scouts.  Yea!  We are proud of his hard work.  






Lately Abby had been the only one that is NOT camera shy.  Although I did take some great photos of them at the Springs Preserve.  I'll post those later.

2 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

You're such a great mom, Britta! The playground AND the library?! My kids would love to be yours!

OurLittleFamily said...

Staying busy as always! Tell Abby to keep up the good work!