Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our happenings in June

Man!  I don't know what's wrong with me lately.  I have not been too good with updating our blog.  Well, I'll do my best remembering things that we did.
Well, first of all, it was Fathers day.  Clint had a nice day.  The kids and I made him breakfast, which was his favorite, Biscuits and Gravy.  Then, we went to church, then we came home and the kids gave him his gifts that they made in church and the gift we all bought for him.  Now he can listen to "his" music anytime he wants to without torturing us.  (Just kidding, we like his music). 








 What else did we do this month....oh yeah,  Abby and I made "pinkalicious" and "bluealicious" cupcakes.  Abby's choice, of course!  They were delicious!
Then one Monday for F.H.E., Calvin did the lesson.  He talked about making good and bad choices.

The kids had fun with this one.
Here's Elsa reading "Rapunzel". 


No comments: