Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Our Christmas Eve 2012

Our Christmas eve was so fun and spiritual and I think we all enjoyed one another's company.
We started off the evening with pizza for dinner.  A tradition bought forth from Clint's family which I love because that means there is almost no clean up, dishes, etc.  We could just go onto the rest of the fun.
After dinner, we gathered in the living room for a little Christmas program.  A few weeks before, I told everyone that I wanted them to think of some talent that they had that they could share with the rest of us.  So for our little talent/Christmas program Abby sang, "Up on the house top".  (She loves to sing and wants to be a singer when she grows up.  I know, I know, I told she was already a Singer, Ha!)  Elsa played the piano, "Jingle Bells".  (She learned it on Piano Marvel.)  Calvin read "The night before Christmas".   Dallin read the Christmas story from Luke 2.  I played the piano, "What child is this?"  and Clint read "The Forgotten Carols" or some of it that night and the rest of it the next morning, (with the songs, then we left the music on low while we opened gifts).


 I didn't take a picture of Calvin and Elsa doing their talents, however I did get them on video.
 Elsa loves this hat!

  Then, the kids opened their Christmas p.j.'s and got ready for bed, put cookies and milk and a carrot out for Santa and his reindeer, then went to bed.  



No comments: