Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Beach, The Zoo and Family!!!!!

Uncle Jordan, his son, Massey, Myself, Elsa and Abby all went down to San Diego, CA. for Uncle Cedric's graduation.  We missed his graduation because Jordan couldn't leave until after work on Friday.  We got there late Friday night and then on Saturday we filled our day of visiting with each other and letting the cousins play together.  We went to the San Diego Zoo, then the beach.  Then, on Sunday we went to the same church that Mitt and Ann Romney go.  Mitt wasn't there, however, Ann was.  We never did get close enough to talk to her.  Well, I guess I could have made more of an effort, but my shyness kicked in.  I missed that opportunity.  I kick myself every time I think about it.  Oh well!  
We had a great weekend!



Looking at a lady bug that landed on him.






Waiting for the show to start














This kid loves maps!


















1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Looks like a lot of fun!