Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged

How fun is this? Hannah just tagged me today and I'm just now getting around to answering the tag. So here goes; A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: I was engaged to be married. I was working at Art Images, helping to design and put together signs, decals, and whatever else they wanted me to do. Clint and I were also getting things ready for our wedding and home after we were wed. It was so much fun to pick out furniture (one at a time as we got enough money, of course.) 10 years ago right now was our first valentine's day together. To tell you the truth I don't remember what we did. (Hmmm...must've been memorable, huh?) I'm sure I wrote it in my journal.

5 things on my to-do list today: 1. Clean my bathrooms. I hate that job most of all so I try to get it done first, to get it out of the way.
2. Get Elsa ready for school. She goes to the early childhood class in the afternoon and the bus comes to pick her up. She loves it!
3. Feed the girls lunch. (Before the bus comes)
4. Put Abby down for a nap. If she doesn't want to go down, I tell her she needs to teach her babies how to go to sleep, or tell her they want to be read to. Works every time:)
5. Work on Hannah's little girls blessing dresses. Yes! I'm still working on them. I almost finished though.

O.k.... next....Snacks I enjoy the most: Apple slices with turkey and cheese... yum, orange slices, Dove chocolates...my weakness...soooo gooood, chips and home-made salsa ( I don't make it, although I'd love to try it if I had a good recipe.) but, Pace salsa is horrible after eating authentic salsa. the "Double-double" with grilled onions, from IN N' OUT, I have not had that in such a long time, I'm starting to crave it now. Good thing it is 11:15 at night and they're closed.

What would I do if I became a billionaire? I would, of course, get out of debt. Then, I would sell our home in Las "Wages" and move the family up to Reno and build a house next to Grandma and Papa, so the kids could just walk over to their house when ever they want. Then, I would give Mom and Dad enough money to pay off their home, and then take them and all my brothers and sister and their families on a Disney cruise. (I heard they're tons o' fun!) Then, I would put some money away for the kids college/mission. I would go back to school and learn how to do photography, and design websites and then start my own business and never have to worry about money again.

5 places I've lived: Provo, Utah. Although I don't remember living there on account that I was born there then moved when I was about two. Portland, Oregon. Federal Way, Washington, Mesa, Az. Sparks, Nv., Rexburrrg, Id., (Lawrence, Kansas, Clinton, Missouri and Cameron, Missouri. My Mission areas)

5 things people don't know about me: Hmmm.... let me think a while....I am the assistant cub master in my ward and I love it, because Dallin, my oldest, is in Cub Scouts and it's nice to know all about the scouting program. That's one, four more... I love to sew. You probably gathered that from my to-do list. I've never owned a barbie doll, don't get me wrong though, I 've played with them I just never had one to call my own. My Mom said I had to wait until I was 12 to have one. So I never own one. I haven't had 1, I repeat, none, notta, zip, zero traffic tickets since I was 18 years old. I know, hard to believe isn't it. O.k. 1 more.... I stay up way too late. Every morning I think "oh, I've got to go to bed earlier." Then, night comes and kids go to bed, and I start getting things done that I couldn't do when they were awake. Before I know it it's mid-night.

Well, that's it! I'm finally done.
I tag Jordan, Ruth, and Cedric

1 comment:

Hannah Stevenson said...

I guess we won't mention how many tickets you got before you turned 18....hahahaha...does the name Officer Gallagher mean anything?