Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who's 12?

Yes, it's Dallin!  I still have to pinch myself to realize that I'm not dreaming.  Dallin turned 12 on Monday, the 11th and on Sunday, the 17th, he received the Aaronic Priesthood.  It was such a great day.  Aunt Steph and Tracy came, all the way from Texas, for the occasion and we had a good time with them.  On Saturday, we went to Chuck E Cheese, sorry no pictures (I forgot my camera).  Then, on Sunday, after church we hung out at our home, ate dinner and then went to the Easter devotional that our Stake put on.  It was good.  We loved having Aunt Steph and Tracy and we are so proud of you, Dallin. 

2 comments:

Camille said...

I just finished reading to Nigel and putting him to bed and on my way out he let me know that he was going to sword fight with Dallin until he went to sleep. He showed me where Dallin was standing aand everything, so tell Dallin happy late birthday and that he has a fan in Nigel :)

OurLittleFamily said...

He looks sharp in his new suit! Awesome!