Thursday, April 14, 2011

Determination pays off

Just in case you missed the last post on Abby and the monkey bars you can go here and read about how she has been practicing and practicing to get across them.  Well, she did it!  One day I was walking over to the playground, as I do everyday to meet the kids after school, to take them home.
As I did this day, however, I saw Abigail "conquering" the monkey bars.  I just happened to have my camera in my purse, so I snapped some pictures and got some video.  I didn't catch her on video going all the way across the day she was in her purple shirt, but as you can see in the photos she did it!   Then a couple days later I got her on film to finish this little movie.  Oh, and in the last post she was trying to go across the semi-circle bars and she finally did, but I didn't have a camera that day.   Anyway, here is the movie....














4 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh man, we were all on the edge of our seats and SHE DID IT!!! Good work Abs...and even better determination!

OurLittleFamily said...

That is awesome she did it. I noticed she had her tongue sticking out at some points when she was really concentrating...she must be a Singer for sure.

sarah said...

Well that is just the best! That brings back memories:)

Elder and Sister Anderson said...

WOW! Next stop the Marine Corps. You put the leathernecks to shame. Good work, Abbie!