Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day



Today was a pretty good day. I went to church and was able to go to relief society because the Young Women took over our primary classes. The bishop had tiles made for all the women 18 years and older that said "Find joy in the journey", unfortunately by the time I got back to the back where the Young Men were handing them out, they were all gone. So the Relief Society president asked who didn't get one and I raised my high so the lady sitting in the same row who took 4 tiles would see that some women did not get one. (she didn't do anything). Oh well, she must have 3 less-active women that she visit teaches or something. Anyway, I'll get one eventually. There was a cute little family that brought roses made of velvet and also chocolates and were passing them out to all the women because they were grateful to everyone for treating them kindly when they started coming to our ward. Their kids are adorable, ages 5, 8, &10. When we got home, Calvin made me a sandwich and Abby made me one too.(I think she did because Calvin did). So sweet! Then, the kids let me take a nap. (I slept for about 2 hours, I must've needed it). Then, Clint and the boys cooked hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill and the boys did everything so I didn't have to lift a finger. Then, they cleaned it all up. Then, the kids and I played t.v. tag out back, then we had ice cream. It was a good Mothers day for me.Aren't they so cute?!Thanks to Abby we have this picture to remember Mom playing T.V. tag

1 comment:

OurLittleFamily said...

Looks like you had a great day. How fun. What is t.v. tag? Cute pictures.

Danielle